Ikabob;461747 Wrote:
> Please : will ipeng still be functional with v7.4? And also will 7.4 be
> just as functional as 7.3...ie losing no capabilities. I am concerned
> that 7.4 will be simpler but astep backward in capabilities and
> functionality. I guess I need some reassurance that nothing is going to
> mess up my mainsqueeze. Thanks.

Most things should work with iPeng.
Right now, iPeng 1.1.2 works and the next iPeng release (1.2) has
already been submitted.

funkstar;461776 Wrote:
> Why do you think 7.4 will be a step back when it comes to
> functionality?

Because, for example, all other SC control apps (excpet iPeng) I know
currently no longer support Music Services.
I only really tested the other iPhone apps but for these this seems to
hold true.

> Unless you have plugins that you rely on, and it hasn't been updated
> for 7.4 then functionally it will be the same.
No. The Apps are not available for old interfaces as of yet.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote, at penguinlovesmusic.com