eap;461948 Wrote:
> Is the 7.4 beta out there now essentially the final -- or will there be
> changes made today/Monday?  I'm home all day Monday and have time to
> install during the day.  Or should I wait for the final to be released.
What is the "must have" feature for you in 7.4? If you don't have one,
I wouldn't rush to be the first on your block to install it. I've been
running 7.4 for months because it was required for hardware testing, but
if you haven't used 7.4 yet and there's nothing in it that you need
pronto, I'd advise waiting for the dust to settle. On more that one
occasion I've seen perfectly fine pre-release versions get mangled by
some last minute "fixes" to the installation routine or something. Give
it a week or two if you can.

--
aubuti