eq72521;464063 Wrote:
> I was talking about a battery pack for the Touch giving you a touch
> screen remote.  I'm not entirely sure what you thought I was talking
> about...
Sorry, but I think that would be really nuts. The SB Touch is already
much bigger and unwieldy than that "other Touch" (hint: Apple) BEFORE
adding a battery pack. And the extra bulk is because of all kinds of
things that are completely irrelevant to using it as a remote, such as
ethernet jack, optical outputs, RCA outputs, processor and RAM powerful
enough to run TinySC, etc. It's just not designed to be a remote, or at
least not a portable remote. However as a stationary remote to control
other SBs (or itself) it's great.

--
aubuti