Hi,
I have edited the convert.conf file (slimserver 6.2b latest build as
today, win xp) and added the following to the bottom of the file:

ac3 pcm * *
-

dts pcm * *
-

as far as I can understand this should allow me to send raw ac3 and dts
audio files straight to the sb2 so my amp can play those files using the
integrated decoder.

I restarted the slimserver service and in the file type configuration
page I can see two more lines, checked, with nothing except  the check
box and the "(built in)" at the end of the line. If I refresh themusic
library I can se no ac3 or dts files.

can someone help me with this one ?

thanks in advance

giuliano

ps: I have a 54Mb access point sho bandwidth shouldn't be a problem :)

--
giulianoz