Squeezemeister;463081 Wrote:
> I have upgraded to 7.4 on my Squeezebox classic.  It is in a wired
> configuration.
>
> Squeezebox Server appears to be working just fine.
>
> I have successfully logged in to MySqueezebox.com by going to the web
> page and using my existing details.  HOWEVER - when I enter my
> MySqueezebox.com user name and password into either the Squeezeserver
> control panel or the settings pages in the web control panel, the system
> tells me the details are invalid, even though I'm logged on directly at
> the web page.  This means that I can't access mysqueezebox.com from my
> SB3.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

I experience the same issue. The Duet and the Booms connect no problem.
The SB3s claim they can not find mysqueezebox.com.

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27 - Ubuntu 8.04 - SBS 7.4
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned)
Headphones: Grado SR-1