kidstypike;465348 Wrote:
> In the GUI: Left hand pane, click on Playlists.
> Point at the playlist you wish to save as a favorite.
> Click on the heart icon.
>
> From Boom: Music Library > Playlists > playlistname > press right arrow
> > press up arrow > press right to save as a favorite.
>
> From controller: My music > Playlists > centre button > scroll to
> playlistname > centre button > scroll to 'Save To Favorites' > centre
> button > scroll to 'Add playlistname' > centre button.

Thanks for the response!!!!

I am at work right now, so I will try the Boom & Controller Suggestion
when I get home.  But I also already tried the GUI suggestion.  Yes, you
are correct - you can add playlists as favorites with this method.  But
the playlists I am trying to save as favorites are SQL playlists that I
created and they dont appear under Playlists on the GUI.

They are listed under:

Extras\SQL\

Here, you don't have the Heart Icon and the option to save them as
Favorites.  So unless something changed with 7.4(?).

I am at a lost as to how I was able to save them previously in 7.3 as
favorites.

I will try the boom & controller suggestions later this evening.  But
I'm thinking they wont show up there as playlists either. (?).

Thanks again!

--
Club1820

Rotel RSP-1068, Rotel 1060 DVD, Rotel RCC-1055, Rotel 1095 Amp, Rotel
956 Amp, Rotel RLC-1040, M&K VX-860 Sub, Whatmough M30s, Squeezebox 3

Rotel RX-1052, Rotel RCC-1055, Klipsch CF-1s, Audiosource Sub,
Squeezebox 3

Squeezebox "Bedroom" Boom, Controller
http://www.last.fm/user/Club1820/