mherger;467429 Wrote:
> > I cannot connect to 7.4 running on Mac OS 10.6 via the web interface
> on
> > any computer other than the host Mac.  iPeng 1.2 works just fine.
> No
>
> If iPeng can access it, you should be able too. What URL are you using
> on
> your local machine? What on your other machines?

Localhost:9000 has been working on the Mac itself.  Can't remember if I
tried the local IP for the Mac - but I think that worked.  SB3s and
Booms work fine - but still no web interface beyond local host.

--
esbrewer

Server:  2.4GHz Intel iMac running Mac OS 10.6.1 and SC 7.4
Sources: SB3 (2), SB Boom, NAD C542, NAD T515
Amplification: NAD C720BEE
Loudspeakers:  Paradigm Studio 20 (v.1), SVS SB-12 Plus
Headphones:  Grado SR60, Etymotic ER4P

http://www.last.fm/user/esbrewer