people should be able to express their frustrations, and do so in a way
that isn't rude, altho rude is rather subjective.

having said that i generally like the direction logitech is taking
everything, and i do think one day it will be tivo-ish simple to use for
most folks.

what i do wish however, is that they would stop rollout of new clients
for a [good long] while.  what they should do is consider making a SBS
piece of hardware, (which would really be helpful for providing a SBS
testing baseline/benchmark), and regardless of if they do that or not,
concentrate on killing off all the bugs in bugzilla.

i track many bugs in bugzilla and to me, its just ridiculous which ones
get attention and which ones don't, even after years and years.  the new
client rollout for instance has delayed the "new schema" work which when
finished will quash (hopefully) a HUGE number of bugs.

a lot of the bugs speak to basic functionality, which is implied to be
working by the UI, but which isn't.  enough new clients, get back to the
basics and fundamentals and work on registered bugs.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.4b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655