elbee;468124 Wrote:
> Glad to help - what OS and version are you running?  Any idea if you
> have a firewall enabled?
>
> In my case, what worked last night isn't working now, but the web
> service is.

I suggest minimum to set one softwareplayer to the top of the list for
bug fixing. whichever it is squeezeplay orsoftsqueeze.

A lot of developers and Betatesters need it for improvment. as i think
the most bugs did not haben inside 7.4if there where reasonable
softwareplayers.

you can be shure if there was no testing for 3 month of squeeze with
the softwareplayers in front there was not one of my several and
different squeezeboxes bought. If you wish better or different plugins,
than give developers and those would like to buy the tools for testing.

that there is no more a player inside the server did shock me more than
the multi bugs inside the 7.4 release.

yes i own also a duet but first test is allways the softwareplayer.

it should be so how it was since years in the squeeze before the
founder of slimdevices decide to be retired.
and slowly it goes in my head this going to say good bye was the most
reson that he did not agree in all these new direction.

--
arztde