Issues :

Much slower response time (even in classic mode). Admittedly on a MSI
Atom processor desktop running the web interface.

Artwork scanning problematic at best with artwork in a separate
directory.
It would pick up some but skip others. Never picked up new music
artwork without doing a complete scan.

Killer issue : We use the Duet controller as a player outside. Looks
like that is broke big time wint 7.4. Stuttering, Skipping. No problems
with 7.3.4

Lost the "Extras" to see weather with SuperDateTime.

Positive: I did think the sound was "crisper" with 7.4

Still love the products. Will wait for 7.4 to "age" a bit.

PS : All the issues resolved with rollback to 7.3.4

--
siasl