ghan;469363 Wrote:
> it's a stream, not a file you're playing, so limited tag-info is to be
> expected. You can however adjust the setting 'title format' on the
> player settings page for the 'winamp on <ip number>' player. This title
> gets sent periodically to your player, while streaming. Play around with
> it to find the right setting for you.

I know its a stream, but although title streaming is shown by MusicPal
in all radio stations i use, changing the setting only shows in winamp.
Also it doesn't show in Windows Media Player. I guess there's no real
standard for this, or MusicPal and Media Player follow another
standard...

--
Hellsblade