there was a spares section on www.logitech.com which seems to have
disappeared/diminished when it was revamped (circa release of Radio)

I had an open cart which had a controller charging cradle, to which I
added a Radio and have now received both. The new web-site didn't seem
to let me complete the order using IE7, so I tried IE8 on a different
machine, couldn't find cradle so upgraded original pc. to IE8 and
completed order (painfully).

I guess if/when they fix web-site you'll hopefully be able to order
spares again.

Alternately harass support and see if they can order for you, bypassing
website.

Alternately the web-settings suggest a JVC remote of unspecified style
may work.

--
DigitalMitch