pfarrell;469841 Wrote:
> All early Hi-Fi systems were mono, the hobby started long before stereo
> was marketed. Early Beatles and Rolling Stones albums were mono.

i already stated i have no beef with mono sources, thats not the issue.
but even mono sources would sound better on the boom, as all here have
agreed isn't even controersial to suggest.

the main problem, from my pov, as i've said repeatedly now, is with
stereo sources on the sbradio.  when it comes to mono sources on it, its
more suitable, but would still lack the booms range.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - w/sc 7.3.4b - win xp pro
sp3 ie8 - 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655