I forgot to mention: the dbPowerAmp CD ripper has access to the AMG
album covers (small images, but fine for a controller).
I use it and like it - have the ripper set to write an image file
(rather than embed) - and I have it using the file name "thumb.jpg",
which the server will pick up, but which I can treat as "no art" when
scanning with AAD (see prev post).

I've settled on 500x500 as an appropriate album art size. That might
not be right for you, but you might want to think through what you want
the art for before finding you need to do a major re-do...

--
bobkoure