The Squeezebox Classic is neither shown in the product comparison table
on www.logitechsqueezebox.com nor on www.logitech.com under Audio->WLAN
music player.

Does that mean that the Classic will be discontinued and replaced by
the Touch? I would really not be happy if this comes true since the
Touch is much more expensive than the Classic (the Classic is available
on amazon for 150 Euro, the Touch is announced for 299 Euro). Presently,
all my Classics are positioned that I cannot reach them from my usual
listening position. So I use the remote and love the huge characters on
the display which can bee recognized from several meters distance. For
me the Touch is therfore really not a replacement for the Classic but
only an additional option.

What do you think. Do we have to start a petition for the Classic?

--
dip