dwc;471703 Wrote:
> Every single log file from my rips has "D:" in it.
>
> Which files are significant to Scanner.exe?
>
> Can I get scanner.exe to ignore all files other than flac, mp3, and
> jpg?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

*.log files should not be scanned afiak ? but you can ignore filetypes

in sbs:

settings > advanced > file types

here we have an entry for "Disabled Audio File Extensions"
"
Squeezebox Server will look in the Music Folder for all supported file
types (audio files and cue sheets). To disable specific file types from
being processed when scanning the Music Folder, enter a comma separated
list of file extensions below. E.g.: cue, mp4, aac"

I have an ignore list of cue,m3u,pls

Otherwise you can have triplets when scanning ;) the tags them self a
m3u playlist and the cue sheet could spawn one album each ?
I have cleaned up my mess of a file system but who can say whats
lurking there.
I can probably remove that wo problem nowdays .

--
Mnyb