Hi,
I'm noticing that on my Squeezebox, when listening to a QuickMix on
Pandora, there is no way to say Thumbs Down to a song.  I really really
have to make one particular artist disappear forever from Pandora (all
of pandora, not just quick mix), but I can't because I don't know when
it's going to play that artist on my station, then, if it does but the
artist, but the song ends before I can say thumbs down (which I can't
from QuickMix anyway, but if I was in the station that picked the
artist), I can't go BACK and see what was previously played and then
thumbs down it.  Does that make sense? Sorry for the rambling.

I followed the FAQ on pandora for banning an artist, but the artist
didn't show up on any of my station edit lists, it's being chosen by
Pandora.

Thanks in advance for any help!

caldvd