If you do, then I suspect that before long you'll be wondering how you could think that an official app could be faster and better built. iPeng is very well made indeed, and a lot faster than the native SB interface.

You'll also find that this forum sometimes turns into an iPeng feedback and CS line direct to and from the developer, who seems to be always about (and no bad thing either!)