Hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.  I'm in the
process of moving my folks from CD/LP to an SB3/laptop combination - at
present they have about 100 of their albums FLAC encoded and in use with
the SB3. They love it.  The next challenge they've presented me is to
either enable them to: 1) rip their LPs (many of which would be
difficult to obtain on CD), and/or 2) enable them to listen to their LPs
the old fashioned way.

The issue I'm faced with is that I recently replaced their old cheap
and nasty integrated radio/tape/phono system with an old NAD separates
system that doesn't include a phono stage in the preamp.  Anyone know of
a decent sounding standalone phono stage that can act as a go-between to
the turntable and the preamp?

--
audiomuze