JJP;461464 Wrote:

> How can I map the Squeezecenter Favourites to the "additional buttons"
> (the touchscreen)?  Favourites 1-9 are presently shortcuts to streaming
> URLs.
> If there's no easy solution, I guess I can teach the harmony to learn
> prolonged number presses for all 9 digits.

I've been unable to map 'press and hold a number' to any of the 'soft'
button on the touchscreen.  The Harmony One seems to eventually accept a
'continuous number press' in Learning Mode but, on replay, my SB2
doesn't respond at all.

My desire for this is so that other users of my media system can just
press a button marked 'radioparadise' or 'radio 4' rather than having to
be told which number button to press & hold for diffent favourites.

I can't see that there are discrete IR commands in the SB IR codeset
for 'play favourite [x]'.  Does anyone know hex code equivalents for
'press & hold [x]' which I can copy & paste into the Harmony setup for
favourites 1-9? (?can the Harmony take such codes?)

Thanks in advance.

--
JJP