Keep in mind that radio waves follow the inverse square law - if you
double the distance, the strength of the signal is only a quarter of
what it was at the shorter distance.

Cell phones have been a concern for some because we are holding the
active device right next to our brains. Laptops might also be a concern
if we are truly holding them on our laps.

However, I suspect that not too many of us hold the Duet controller
next to our bodies for long periods of time, nor are we sitting on top
of our router or Squeezebox.

The natural world has exposed us to all manner of toxins, poisons,
contaminants, radiation and other things from the beginning of time.
Sure, modern life has added a few exposures that weren't there before,
but so far the overall studies in this area for cell phones have been
either negative or inconclusive. One would anticipate that a radio
device held against the head would be the first to show an
unquestionably conclusive effect if it was there to be seen. If there is
an increased risk it pales in comparison to the other risks we routinely
accept as the price of being alive.

--
mlsstl