itm;476197 Wrote:
> I have both the "Power Up" and "Keep Alive" boxes checked.
> The TouchPro2 has no problem resuming wifi for other apps after wake-up
> (e.g. Opera Mobile), but if I try to access SlimControl after resuming I
> am unable to browse the library, and if I return to the "now playing"
> screen none of the buttons respond (they just beep if I click them). I'm
> also unable to close SlimControl or return to my HomePage, so the
> machine basically needs to be soft-restarted
> ???

Could you send me the logfile from a SControl session as you've
described above.

Please set the log-level to 3 (in the settings).
And than just do what you've described. Do give SControl some time
without responding before you kill it. So it can flush the logfile.

It might even still respond with a 5-10 seconds latency.
So maybe you can make a clean exit.

--
Locuth

Use your PDA/Phone as SqueezeBox remote -- http://sc.sciatec.de