I am surprised and concerned that the wireless signal strength of my
Squeezebox 2 is currently shown as 10%. It's not a figure I look at
often, but I could swear it used to be around 60%. And I haven't moved
anything, though I have updated my OS (Mac OS 10.5 to 10.6.1) and
Squeezebox Server.

I am wondering why this has happened, and what I might do about it. The
aerial seems plugged in ok,though I could remove it and reconnect it.

Despite this low figure, playback seems fine, and the network test
shows a 100% figure up till the highest setting, when it drops to around
90%.

--
danco