MeSue;477527 Wrote:

> If you never want spectrum analyzer, take it out of the list. If you
> never want to change it from your preference, remove all other options
> but the one you like.

Thank you!

My favorite annoyance just gone because of your help.

Can't imagine what other little things I have no idea about. I naively
thought that if I selected "Nothing" it would stay like that.

Slightly off topic but...with 7.3.3 and earlier, pressing the right
arrow button would give the artist and then pressing it again would give
the album name. If I pressed the Play button when, for example, the
artist name was displayed, a new playlist of all the songs with that
artist would be created.

Now with 7.4.0, pressing the right arrow button will then show "Save to
Favorites?"  Is there any way now to recreate the artist-album display
as above? Is there a magical sequence of buttons to push or settings to
change?

(BTW, I am on a Mac if it matters)

Thanks.

--