It works for me now - this is how I did:

* Installed Squeezebox Server (didn´t change any setting here)
* Copied the three files into my Spotify catalog
* Copied a old playlist / created a new playlist on my computer, Named
it to Spotify.M3U and edited it. I deleted all old text and just wrote
http://192.168.1.1:8124 (change to your IP-adress, where you are playing
Spotify from) and saved it in the Squeezebox playlist folder on my
computer (C:\Users\Username\Music\Playlists)
*After that, I started play on Spotify
* Next step is to find your playlists on your Squeezebox, and just
start to play it.

I´m using Squeezebox Boom

To find a playlist on your computer, just search for: *.M3U

Hope this could help anyone who has problem with it!

--
svantiloop