This is not directly Squeezebox related, but it is my main server i'm
having trouble. I was hoping you guys could help because i have hit a
wall now.

I used WOL with my Squeezebox's and, bar the odd bug now and again
during beta tests, it's pretty much been flawless. I have set my PC
(Vista64 sp2) to sleep (S3) after 15 min's of inactivity.

But now my PC will never try to go into sleep mode. I have removed
everything else from the network to eliminate any rouge WOL magic
packets. I did not think that was a problem anyway, because if i
manually sleep the PC it stays asleep. I have experienced problems
before with my Squeezebox sending WOL packets when they should not and
when that happened the PC would sleep then get woken straight away,
which is not the case here - the PC never enters sleep mode to begin
with.

I have also looked at what programs and services run at startup. I can
see nothing obvious, but might have missed something. I have also
removed as much as possible.

Whats left to try? I have checked systems power settings, and nothing
has changed anyway. Any idea what to do next are very welcome!

--
autopilot

Cheers, auto.

*lounge:* squeezebox 3, squeezebox controller, cambridge audio 640a,
mission 701's *kitchen:* squeezebox touch, trends ta-10.1, kef cresta
1's. *bedroom:* squeezebox boom *bathroom/garden:* squeezebox radio
*car:* ipod classic 80gb *portable:* iphone 3gs 32gb (+ipeng)