I'm wondering if it's possible to configure the Squeezebox Server to use
a particular user-specified image for a particular stream's artwork.
This way, if the stream does not include/specify any artwork of its own,
the server could default to using a particular piece of artwork chosen
by the user, instead of the generic internet radio art.

I'm thinking of something conceptually similar to the ability to
associate an icon with a favorite in the favorites.opml file; you'd be
able to specify the stream and the image to be used when it is playing.

If this is not possible, would it be difficult to add to the software
for a future release?

--
ChrisG