Ok, so not the best title, however I'm stuck with an issue which I'm
unable to solve and wondered if anyone had any ideas.

I currently run a SB3 with the Audioengine A5 active speakers which I'm
very happy with.  However, I now also have a PS3 which is connected to
the TV, and the TV speakers, which I'm not so happy with.

So, can anyone think of anyway that I can get the LR Audio from the PS3
into the squeezebox and then to the Audioengine's?

Happy to upgrade to something like a SB Touch if this would help,
though can't find any specs on inputs.  Also connecting the PS3 directly
to the audioengines leaves me without any ability to control volume.

I'm probably asking too much, but if you don't ask...?

--
urbanshepherd