Hi
I have tested the 1.0b a bit and it looks really good.
Album art is a bit slow, but that may be caused by a slow phone and/or
server. HTC TYTN (1)/WinxpSp3 on a 800mhz.

One thing that bugs me a little os the rightswipe. To me a left-swipe
would feel much more natural. By the way I use it lefthanded. Other than
that it works really well. Good work over all. I hope you will succeed
in setting up some sort of business around this fine product.

BR Mogens

--
Muele

BR Mogens

2 Controllers, 2 Receivers, 1 Squeezeplay. Running off old 800 mhz IBM
T21 Thinkpad.