pudding;481781 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im currently running Ubuntu, and am getting a new PC with Windows 7
> tomorrow. Is there a way I can export all my settings and then import
> them after I install SBserver 7.4 in windows 7, rather than having to
> install all plugins and set them all up again?
>
> I did come across Settingsmanager plugin, but it doesnt seem to work
> correctly in 7.4, and when I try and export settings nothing seems to
> happen?
>
> Thanks.

Might want to have a look at the vortexbox upgrade installations and
adapt the file/path to the differences between your current file and the
"newer" version.

Based-on my experience with the linux to linux update, only two files
are involved.

As above, please check the instructions for vortexbox for the names of
the .conf files.

M'm

pski

real stereo (can almost weld)