results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=70980
Question: Using a Controller/touch screen phone/PDA with only one hand,
which one is that?

- I'm right handed and I use the RIGHT hand
- I'm right handed and I use the LEFT hand
- I'm left handed and I use the LEFT hand
- I'm left handed and I use the RIGHT hand
- I use BOTH hands equally

I"m not a UI designer, but I wonder if the SBC is fundamentally
different from something like an iPhone or PDA.  Any device with a
touchscreen or stylus requires one hand to hold the device and the other
to actually perform some action.  The beauty of the SBC is you only need
one hand.  I'm not really sure how that affects my right/left hand
preference though :)

--
Mark Miksis