Album art is embeded in the actual files, not at a seperate image fine in
the music folder. The album art will show on SB units with colour screens
and the web interface.

But what I meant to say is that a particular song when viewed using iTunes
displays the album art fine but when I go out to the same MP3 in my music
folder on my C: drive the album art in not there. How do I get it to display
in both places.

I am concerned about this because it is taking me alot of time to get this
sorted out and if I abandon iTunes for a better music store later I dont
want to have to do this all over again.

--
Newfiestang50