Hi Siduhe,

Thanks for your reply!

I did try resetting it but I never get past the logos. It seems to be
stuck in that cycle. Pressing + or 1 only makes it reboot one more time.

I am (was) running it on a wired network so I don't think an IP
conflict is causing it.

The power supply seems to be OK and I have tried the power supply from
my other SB3 without any change in behavior for this unit.

The log file looks normal. The only entries from today and yesterday
are a few notifications from Lazysearch.

My other SB3 and Boom are working normally so it seems to be an issue
local to this unit.

--
El Wimpo