In the past, I've just been shrugging it off when I sometimes get the
"you are not authorized to listen" message for Sirius or "You are logged
in another location" for Slacker.  I just select the station again and
push play again and it works the next time.  However, they're starting
to get pretty annoying.  I'm hoping to prevent unnecessary error
messages if possible.

Are these two errors related?  Are they known issues?  When doing
searches, I do find references to these messages, but didnt find a
solution.

When I get these messages, my other clients arent even on.  I have
never given my account information to anyone else before.  Is there a
way to prevent these bogus errors from showing?

I've seen this ever since server version 7.0.  I still see it in 7.4.

--
mkanet