Hi All,

Sorry for the confusion here. We are no longer supporting the separate
Squeezebox store, so we're working to get all Squeezebox accessories and
parts up on the Logitech.com site.

Most of the replacement parts can be found in the support section of
Logitech.com:
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/support_downloads/downloads/speakers_audio/&cl=us,en
Pick your product from that list and select 'replacement parts' on the
bottom right area of the page.

Unfortunately not ALL parts are yet available -- we're working to make
these all available on Logitech.com. I'll be sure to post back with
updates about the status of the missing items when they become
available.

Thank you for pointing out the broken (circular) linking on
LogitechSqueezebox.com accessories -- this is a bug I'll work to fix so
there's no confusion about the now closed store.

Mongo -- Since SB Classic remote is not yet on Logitech.com, I suggest
contacting support. They will be able to help you with your remote in
lieu of availability on Logitech.com. I've attached instructions below
on contacting support:

----

Please follow the link below the click on the Email Support link.

Please be sure to select the correct product in the product selection
drop down menu.

Audio > Network Music Players > then select the correct Squeezebox
product you are requesting support for.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/support_downloads/&cl=US,EN

--
matmar10

|\/|atthew J |\/|artin

--
"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made, in
a narrow field." - Niels Bohr