I downloaded the SqueezePlay-setup.exe for Windows, and ran it, and it's
brought up an install wizard that is stuck at:

"Activate Account - Visit jive.squeezenetwork.com and enter your PIN to
connect to your account. Press the center button after you have entered
your pin." - this is followed by the player PIN.

I've visited jive.squeezenetwork.com, but I don't see where to enter
any PIN - I can log in to my account with my email and password, but I
don't understand what the SqueezePlay installer is asking, and it won't
let me continue past that point...

Can anyone explain?

--
DLORDE