Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I have just replaced a Billion router with a DrayTek 2820 (to get VPN)
and I now find that one of my two Squeezeboxes has this problem where an
Internet radio station will play for about 30 seconds then I get a
"Connection timed out" message. The other one works fine. I have checked
every setting I can think of and ensured that all my software on all
devices is up-to-date and I can't see any difference between the two
Squeezeboxes. I have tried all the suggestions in previous posts related
to this topic without success.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is one of those VERY
annoying and hard to trace problems!

Mark.

--
mbagshaw