dave77;486314 Wrote:
> I don't know about other countries but it seems that here in the UK, you
> can only buy SB products online, why is this so? I've just been to the
> new Currys/PCWorld megastore in Leeds and they have a fairly large Sonos
> display but no SB in sight!

On my last visit to my local PC World didn't have the Sonos but did
have a SB3 , Boom and a Duet on display, but I would very much doubt
that any of the staff would be able to give a decent demonstration.

--
MuckleEck

Alasdair

SBR -> Linn Majik -> Acoustic Energy Extreme 5 (garden) | SBR ->
Cambridge Audio 640R -> Morduant Short (TV room) | SB3 -> AudioEngine 2
(bedroom-2) | SB3 -> AudioEngine 2 (kitchen) | SBR -> Musical Fidelity
A1008 -> JR149 (office)| Squeezebox Radio (bedroom) | SB3 -> AudioEngine
2 (Bedroom -3) | Boom (bedroom-4) | Two Controllers

Last Fm     http://www.last.fm/user/MuckleEck/