Julius D.;487308 Wrote:
> RalphO,
>
> Try uninstalling the application through ADD/Remove Programs.
>
> Once uninstalled, reboot your PC.
>
> Next Delete the following folders.
>
> C:\Program Files\Squeezebox
> C:\Program Files\SqueezeCenter (if it exists)
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data(hidden
> folder)\Squeezebox
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data(hidden
> folder)\SqueezeCenter(if it exists)
>
> Lastly, reinstall the updated software.

Julius

Thanks for trying to help.  I did think of unisnstalling using
add/delete programs but there were no entries for squeezecenter when I
looked.  I will try deleting the directories and reinstalling.  I will
let you know how I get on.

--
RalphO

RalphO
Transporter/Audio Research SP9/Bryston ST4/Magneplanar MG1.6QR