Oh, one bit of feedback on this feature.  I assume the DAC chip uses all
24 bits of resolution for its internal attenuation control, while the
volume control in the CPU uses only 16 bits (i.e., feeds a 16-bit
signal to the DAC).  If I'm right about that then it would be nice to
be able to configure the SB2 so that the CPU's volume is fixed at max
(40) and the volume buttons control the DAC's volume.  With this
configuration you'd lose volume control at the digital outputs but
you'd presumably gain quite a bit of dynamic range at the analog
outputs at low volumes.

--
ephemere