Weird. One of my SB3s just refused to play music, and I have been
encountering that in both an SB3 and a SBoom in the last week. They will
queue a playlist, turn on and off from the remote... but then will not
play a single song. I also have a SBoom that for some reason refuses to
play on after some songs when an album transition is involved. All of
this seemed to start with 7.4.1.

The stalled SB3 was synched to 2 other players, and power-cycling it
helped it. I should mention it showed a fuzzy screen when I went into
the "Now Playing" menu... But the SBoom will just get stuck after a song
with no reason or rhyme. I think I can reproduce that one quite
reliably.

In any case, there are some battles to fight under 7.4.1 with some
regularity. Logitech really needs to sort out the stability of this. I
play music with multiple synched players for several hours each day, so
I assume I am more likely to run into weird issues...

--
pablolie

...pablo
Server: Shuttle X27D - Ubuntu 8.04LTS - SBS 7.4.1
Sources: SB3 (3), SB Boom (3), Duet, Accuphase DP65v CD
Amplifier: Accuphase E306v - Creek OBH21/22
Loudspeakers: Ceeroy 3-way tower (tuned) - Audioengine 5/S8 - Acoustic
Energy Aego M
Headphones: Grado SR-1