70 Chevelle;490183 Wrote:
> Alright so my problem here is i lost my squeezebox remote long ago and
> now my squeezebox server tells me no player found but my squeezebox
> control panel gives me the "ok" on all the diagnostics. I am guessing
> some setting like the WEP key has been wiped out and that's the reason
> for no connection. I don't see Logitech selling any replacement remotes
> so am i out of luck with a worthless squeezebox? I have not used this in
> years so i come here for help.Thanks.

Actually, they do sell replacement remotes (though at the moment, their
web ordering thing is sorta.. chaotic, showing random selections of
items from one day to the next).

What model SB is this?

Everything except the Duet, by default, should also work if you use a
universal remote and tell it you have a JVC DVD player.

So if you have one sitting around the house somewhere or can pick one
up out of the impulse items by the cash registers at your local grocery
store (now I know why Safeway sells remotes!) you can be back online.

--
snarlydwarf