aubuti;490417 Wrote:
> I guess I'm stumped. You could try turning up the debugging in the logs
> (probably player.sync, maybe something else as well) to get more info,
> although I doubt I would be able to translate the output into something
> useful to you. Do other combinations, such as your two SB3s, or your SBR
> + the other SB3, sync okay?

I couldn't make sense of the log entries generated but searched in the
forum and saw a tip of yours that a powercycle (not soft but hard) made
the difference. o I tried that and it did. Now I only need to set a
100ms delay for the SB3 and synchronization works fine.

Thx again for helping me in the right direction.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)