Zoltan;493279 Wrote:

> - When I play my Recommended station on the Squeezebox, all I see are
> the song titles, not the artists.  This is OK when I know the song, but
> it is discovering new stuff that I might like which is one of the big
> appeals of this.  Is there any way I can get artist info? Anyway, when I
> first tried it, I thought 'oh well at least I can go online and see what
> was playing', which brings me to my second question...

Hrrm, I see the artists... perhaps your display format doesn't show
artist?  Try pressing 'Now Playing' a few times and that should cycle
you through the various formats, one should have the artist.

> - On the last.fm web site, it shows my 'Recommended Radio' as one of my
> stations.  On my Squeezebox, there is also a 'Recommended' station.
> However, other than playing roughly the same sort of music there does
> not seem to be any connection between these.  Is that correct?  I don't
> mind too much except that, as I note above, it means I still have no way
> of knowing what I have been listening to...

Recommended should be 'the same' (or at least generally the same since
it's all random biased to your listening history) either on the web page
or in the radio.

The radio station tends to play more stuff than 'recommended artists'
(yet another list!) shows on last.fm, but maybe that's me.

--
snarlydwarf