aubuti;493580 Wrote:
> Try checking the existing threads on the topic by searching the forums
> for the term "Spotify". Here is perhaps the most useful of them:
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=64590

I've seen this thread however that is about a very specific "hack" to
get Spotify working on the Squeezebox. I'm not interested in hacks, I'm
interested in a native plugin. I just wondered if anybody here has
started to play with the Spotify API (there is a C library for playback
and a HTTP API for library access). It's only available to premium users
mind you (which I am, as I use Spotify on my iPhone, but Squeezebox
support would be the killer reason to keep it).

--
Luke Redpath

LUKE REDPATH
Freelance Ruby/Rails/iPhone Developer 'for hire'
(http://lukeredpath.wufoo.com/forms/hire-me-for-your-next-project/).
'lukeredpath.co.uk' (http://lukeredpath.co.uk) | 'Squeemote - the
iPhone SqueezeBox Remote' (http://lukeredpath.co.uk/squeemote)