pippin;493923 Wrote:
> That's of course true. It's just a bit harder because you have to pay
> for the App something some people seem to have bad feelings about.

Logitech could solve this by giving a $10 discount to anyone that has
purchased one of the iPhone applications. Or is there even a way for
logitech to bundle some kind of Apple AppStore check with the device ?

It's all about supporting third party development and making it
interesting to increase the income through hardware sells.
pippin;493923 Wrote:

> For some reason I will not understand, lots of people would rather pay
> 100$ more on hardware instead of 10$ for additional software.

People need something they can touch and software can't be touched,
it's just a file in the file system.
I know it's a bit strange but I also know that sometimes I also do this
myself, its easy to buy some kind of hardware for $10 but buying
software for $10 is for some strange reason a harder decision for most
people.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))