socistep;493998 Wrote:
> I probably didn't explain too well..
>
> I was thinking that currently SB checks whether *.jpg is in a music
> folder or the album artwork is embedded in the file - my thought was
> whether there could be a third option to pull artwork from
> lastFM/napster etc. whilst streaming music if no local artwork available

You did explain well.  I obviously didn't :)
What I meant to say is that there is already a program that pulls down
all the last.fm photos for artists in your library and saves them in a
folder you specify.

So to complete what you want someone needs to change the code to use
that info instead of the default picture it uses if it can't find album
art. Or as you suggested in place of compilation covers.

--
lrossouw

Louis
'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/lrossouw)