Chunkywizard;494241 Wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> great app! I have a couple of issues though I hope you can help with.
> Firstly I get other artists appearing against some tracks. This happens
> when an album name is shared between artists. eg Alanis Morissette - The
> Collection. The track listing says 1. Thank U - Ft. Shed Seven,
> Ultravox. How can I get the tracklisting clean, ie not to use this
> 'featuring' option.

This should only happen when you have the other performing artist
entered in the track tags. It can't be turned off as it is not displayed
when not included in the tags.

What do you mean with 'when the album name is shared between artists'?

Chunkywizard;494241 Wrote:
> 2nd question is how do I get all my album art to display? I use embedded
> art but it doesn't show on all albums. All my art is 600x600 and some
> files are quite large (upto approx. 400KB) could this cause an issue?
> Also I have the album art in each folder as well which I could use but
> it's in the format Artist - Album.jpg. Is this format supported in the
> Alternative coverart filename option? If so how do I enter it?
>
> [Edit] Forgot to say, all art appears correctly in Squeezebox Server/
> Squeezeplay. Also I checked some of the art no displaying correctly and
> it's <100KB so it doesn't look like its the size causing the issue.

Try the advanced 'Use album cover stored in SqueezeCenter instead of
physical file' ACC option. This supports embedded art.

It should be supported to use Artist - album.jpg as alternative cover
art file name. If it doesn't work, let me know and I'll fix it.

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)