Owen Emry;494593 Wrote:
> What firmware version does yours show?  Mine took an update immediately
> on first powerup, but since it did have internet access at the time, I'm
> not sure where it came from.  It claims to have "7.4.1-r7915" installed
> now.
Those are the current release versions of the server software and
player firmware, respectively.

When it tries to make you create a mysqueezebox.com account, I think
you can get out of it by holding the left arrow for a few seconds.

No scratching sound when switching tracks for me, but all my tracks are
FLAC or MP3, not Ogg.

I've been using the alarm for a few months and haven't experienced the
alarm problem you mention.

Can't speak to the Chinese and Japanese character sets issue.

Some people are having problems with the SB Radio, others are running
fine. I am mostly in the latter camp, even though it is with an early
pre-production version of the hardware.

--
aubuti