Guys, im using a Duet as my upstairs system with a SB3 as my downstairs
unit. SqueezeCenter is running on my NAS

The SB3 is plugged in via RCA into my powered speakers, however, at
full volume  both on the speakers and the software its VERY low. Playing
the same track through the speakers connected to my PC plays it
perfectly and VERY loud

The issue is 100% related to the SB3, does anyone know why the output
is so low? again, same track, playing from my pc is 100% fine, playing
it through the SB3 its low

My upstairs system with the Duet is flawless however using a diff set
of speakers etc...

--
Kris